jQuery and CSS
You need to familiar with jQuery to take full advantage of this article. For example, the following line of code should be intuitive to you:
Furthermore, you should be able to explain:
- The difference between .filter() and .find()
- ‘this’ in $.each() function, and in jQuery event handler
You should be able to understand basic angular example below. Note: <html>, <head> are not included in below example
Continue reading “Transition from jQuery to AngularJS”
- The Dallas AngularJS Super Heros DASH is a user group of front end AngularJS developers.
- Start a Meetup Group Start a Meetup Group
- We meet to broaden our knowledge on AngularJS and also other related front end technologies.
- The DASH meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month, with social / food at 6:30pm, and meeting content starting at 7:00pm. We meet at the Improving Enterprises office on the Dallas North Tollway.
We will have this month's meetup in Frisco sponsored by Moneygram International.
We will have 2 speaker in this session.
Srini Kusunam will talk about side by side comparison of Angular-1 and Ang
Continue reading “Angular2”
- Microsoft Azure fully supports Linux IaaS deployments today – you can quickly spin up a Linux VM with a free trial .
- Running the MEAN stack on Microsoft Azure (Part I)
- Pre-configured stacks in Azure Marketplace: The Azure Marketplace has many pre-configured Node.js stacks, including Mean.io , Jelastic Hybrid PaaS , and Bitnami MEAN stack .
- Microsoft Azure is a great choice of platform for both the LAMP and MEAN stacks.
- Node, Express and Angular on Azure – the IaaS approach
Many customers are choosing the MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular, and Node) stack as an efficient and powerful approach to building web applications. In this two-part blog, I’ll detail why and how to use Microsoft Azure to host a Linux-based MEAN stack, leveraging Azure’s enterprise features like high availability, scalability and fault tolerance to run web applications at hyperscale.
Continue reading “Running the MEAN stack on Microsoft Azure (Part I)”
- Installs powered by the Microsoft Web Platform Installer
- The site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | � 2016 Microsoft.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
Continue reading “The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site”
- Planning will start after Angular 1.4 release in the next week or two
- Many core team folks focused on API docs last week
- Most of team is practicing presentations for next week
- Will do 1.5.0 final the following week or a week later if big issues
- Basics should hit master in a few weeks
Vojta brought up some points that we don’t yet have plans to solve some problems we see in larger apps. In particular, how developers can reason about data flow within an app.
Continue reading “Angular Weekly Meeting Notes (http://g.co/ng/weekly-notes)”
- An AngularJS directive for cross-browser mouse wheel support, using the small and standalone Hamster.js library.
- bower install angular-mousewheel or npm install angular-mousewheel
- Include Hamster.js and the mousewheel.js script provided by this component in your app, and add monospaced.mousewheel to your app’s dependencies.
- The event callback receives 3 extra arguments which are the normalized “deltas” of the mouse wheel.
- use correct version of hamster, fix #6
angular-mousewheel – An AngularJS directive for cross-browser mouse wheel support.
Continue reading “GitHub”
- Choose stack to learn more about the key features – and how to install in minutes.
- Node.js AngularJS React All stacks
- On Heroku, you can install Opbeat with a single click using our Heroku add-on.
- Opbeat seamlessly integrates with your codebase through Git, just add a single call to your deployment script.
- Join our community newsletter to receive talks, tutorials and other goodies.
Performance monitoring for developers
Continue reading “FEB3445A-001E-4DB6-84C2-D6C2EE562943”