jQuery and CSS
You need to familiar with jQuery to take full advantage of this article. For example, the following line of code should be intuitive to you:
Furthermore, you should be able to explain:
- The difference between .filter() and .find()
- ‘this’ in $.each() function, and in jQuery event handler
You should be able to understand basic angular example below. Note: <html>, <head> are not included in below example
Continue reading “Transition from jQuery to AngularJS”
- Different strategies might be needed for controlling different types of state.
- If the state needs to be changed we replace it by a new state in a controlled manner, but don’t mutate the existing state.
- Given an initial state and an action, the reducer function returns the next state.
- keeping the application state under control, so that the application remains simple to reason about
- Building an Angular 2 App using Flux
In this post we will explore how to design an Angular 2 application according to the Flux architecture, by using the Redux and Immutable.js libraries. We will go over the following topics:
Continue reading “Angular 2 Application Architecture”
- Does the listing violate the Flippa Terms and Conditions ?
- Domain Name for sale
- 18 years
Buy & Sell Websites, Domains, and Apps on the Flippa marketplace.
Continue reading “amsterdamconcerts — Domain Name For Sale on Flippa:”
- Visit Cosmic JS Apps Page .
- Fully responsive down to mobile, SEO ready, includes a contact form and full site search.
- Carson Gibbons is the Co-Founder & CMO of Cosmic JS , an API-first Cloud-based Content Management Platform that decouples content from code, allowing devs to build slick apps and websites in any programming language they want.
- Cosmic JS is an API-first cloud-based content management platform that makes it easy to manage applications and content.
- Cosmic JS has stored existing codebases on GitHub for everything from a standard Node.js boilerplate to cross-platform iOS & Android React Native codebases .
Cosmic JS makes it easy to build slick apps and websites for any vertical or industry. Cosmic JS has stored existing codebases on GitHub for everything from a standard Node.js boilerplate to cross…
Continue reading “Industry-Tailored App Examples: Node.js”
- Are the web apps, composite container apps or are they device dependent…
- That depends on the style of development you are doing.
- Dave Ploch’s Mobile Development
- What tools are you using?
- by Dave Ploch
What tools are you using? That depends on the style of development you are doing. Are these web apps, composite container apps or are they device dependent… by Dave Ploch
Continue reading “Dave Ploch’s Mobile Development”
- Run php artisan route:list to display the route list
- php artisan route:list –filter=method:post #The above example will filter all the routes with post method# or php artisan route:list –filter=name:user #The above example will filter all the routes which name contains *user* keyword# or to display in reverse order use php artisan route:list –filter=name:user –reverse
- Laravel PHP – Create a Social Network (Full App)
- thedevsaddam wrote a nice package that we can use to display all the registered route list like laravel.
- How To Create File Upload With Laravel
One of the bestselling Laravel books! Learning Laravel 5 shows you a fastest way to learn developing web applications using Laravel 5 PHP framework
Continue reading “Learn how to get route list in lumen as like as laravel”
- Part One : Set up a local development environment and then deploy both a staging and a production environment on Heroku.
- Part Seven : Update the front-end to make it more user-friendly.
- Part Four : Implement a Redis task queue to handle the text processing.
- Part Five : Set up Angular on the front-end to continuously poll the back-end to see if the request is done processing.
- Part Six : Push to the staging server on Heroku – setting up Redis and detailing how to run two processes (web and worker) on a single Dyno.
flask-by-example – flask, heroku, environment variables, sqlalchemy, flask-migrate, redis
Continue reading “GitHub”
- The new version of angularjs is totally focused on mobile development.
- The earlier version of AngularJS is the modular based framework.
- Whereas in AngularJS 2.0 several modules have been removed resulting in better performance.
- Developers like us are eagerly awaiting the release of this final version of AngularJS.
- Click on Project -> Add File and Select file Type TypeScript JSON Configuration File and then add the below code within the file –
In this article, we will discuss the basics of AngularJS 2.0. This is the first part of the article series.
Continue reading “AngularJS 2.0 From Beginning”