11 Angular Component Libraries You Should Know In 2018
- Angular encourages you to use components, splitting your UI into separated and reusbale pieces.Here are 11 popular and useful Angular component libraries you should consider for your next Angular app.
- NGX BootstrapAt 3.5K stars, this library contains all core (and not only) Bootstrap components powered by Angular.
- NG BootstrapAt 4.5K stars, and replacing angular-ui bootstrap which is no longer maintained, this popular library provides Bootstrap 4 components for Angular.
- With 27 components and nearly 1k stars, this library makes the popular Semantic-UI interface available as a set of components for Angular applications.10.
- Then, they can be installed and updated across your different projects.Also check out:Honorable mentionsHere are some component libraries which did not make the list, but are also worth taking a look at before deciding on your next Angular UI components.
Angular is the world’s most popular front-end framework according to Stack Overflow’s 2017 survey. Here are some of the best Angular component libraries to get you started on your next Angular app.
@JoeIngeno: 11 #Angular Component Libraries You Should Know in 2018 @bit_src
11 Angular Component Libraries You Should Know In 2018According to Stack Overflow’s 2017 survey, Angular remains the world’s most popular front-end framework.Angular is the world’s no.1 most popular front-end frameworkAngular’s framework approach is to keep most of the magic under the hood, providing tooling and best practices on top. Angular encourages you to use components, splitting your UI into separated and reusbale pieces.Here are 11 popular and useful Angular component libraries you should consider for your next Angular app. Most are for Angular2+, a few UI libraries are included the help users of older versions.To work with individual components from different libraries, you can also use Bit. It provides isolation and control for components within a project, and enables you to share and sync them between different project. Individual components shared with Bit can also be installed used the NPM / Yarn client.1. Material2Angular’s official component library implementing Google’s material design, built with Angular and TypeScript. These UI components serve as an example of how to write Angular code following the Angular team’s best practices. Individual components can also be installed from this Bit Scope.2. NGX BootstrapAt 3.5K stars, this library contains all core (and not only) Bootstrap components powered by Angular. With performance for both Mobile and Desktop, it’s designed with extensibility and adaptivity in mind.3. Prime NGA comprehensive component suit including over 70 UI components with different themes from material to flat design. At 3.3k stars and used by eBay, Fox and more organizations, this library is an interesting option…