Angular: Angular 4.2 Now Available
- Some of these features were previewed at
Today we are also releasing a new website!
- We’ve rebuilt the site’s infrastructure, architecture, and design using Angular under the hood.
- We’re in the process of refactoring many of our documentation pages, and are excited to get your feedback and improvements after these changes launch.
- Second, we hope that in in the future this site will serve as an example of some of the best practices for building Angular applications.
- Today the site is a Progressive Web Application and includes a Service Worker that increases repeat load performance.
@KeepCoding_es: #Angular 4.2 Now Available
This site is the first step of a journey in two ways. First, we hope this rebuild will make it easier to accept public contributions to our documentation in the future. We’re in the process of refactoring many of our documentation pages, and are excited to get your feedback and improvements after these changes launch. We’re planning on adding an inline link to “improve this doc” on every page which will take you directly to GitHub where you can suggest changes.