Angular Dev Toolkit : The Algorithmist
- As I currently specialize in Angular 2+ and Typescript applications, my current client-only library is dubbed ‘The Angular Dev Toolkit.’
- It contains a small set of Angular components, directives, pipes, and services as well as a massive Typescript library.
- The latter includes libraries for searching/custom sort, data structures, extensive geometric utilities, layout facilities for floor planning and other geometric applications, programmatic drawing libraries, a small Flux/Redux-style library, and more.
- I thought about listing the library’s current contents, but that would be a rather extensive post and would be obsolete by the time it was published.
- As I mentioned above, this is a client-only library, however, you can get your hands on a portion of the library is it includes some of the Typescript Math Toolkit code that I have previously published on Github.
@SemanticEarth: Angular Dev Toolkit.  #Science
A unique selling proposition or value proposition is a key component to a personal or company brand. While my personal brand is the ideal blend of math, science, and software engineering, I always like to enhance that brand with tangible, added value.
In 2004, I began the practice of maintaining an Actionscript library that was installed for all my clients. This library greatly enhanced turnaround on Flash (and eventually Flex) projects. Since the library was distributed with a generous license, the client could use code in the library for follow-on projects even after my contract was over. This provided the client with a very good value for the dollar in terms of investing in me as a resource. Someone else might be cheaper per hour, but could not provide the same long-term return on investment.