Angular Test-Driven Development
- Enhance your testing skills to build powerful and fault-free applications in Angular v4
This book is for developers who have experience with Angular but want to understand the wider context of when, why, and how to apply testing techniques and best practices to create quality clean code.
- This is a complete guide that shows you testing techniques with Karma that will help you perform unit testing and end-to-end testing with Protractor.
- We will also configure a Karma file to automate the testing and tackle elements of Angular (components, services, classes, and broadcasting) using TDD.
- This book is a complete guide to Angular unit testing techniques using Karma and performing end-to-end testing with Protractor.
Angular Test-Driven Development – Second Edition [Md. Ziaul Haq] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Enhance your testing skills to build powerful and fault-free applications in Angular v4
About This Book
- Improve your Karma and Protractor expertise by setting up an Angular test suite
- A wide range of testing techniques for professional Angular applications accompanied by practical examples
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers who have experience with Angular but want to understand the wider context of when
Every organization is embracing Test Driven Development as it not only helps in product quality but also helps being teams more agile. This book helps anyone in learning and implementing TDD with Angular 2+. This book not only explains how to setup Karma, Jasmine and Protractor with Angular in detail, it also explains the process of test driven development. If you are Angular developer and want to get started with Unit Testing and End to End testing then this book is bang for the buck.