Angular 5 Basic Demo Project Overview
- So, at the end of this article, you will have some basic understanding of Angular project structures and how it really matters when it comes to project.
- The Import section helps us to import some existing functionalities available in the framework like we have included the component from Angular/core in the above code snippet.
- The decoration is the place where we decorate the component, giving a selector( which is unique to each component), Style the UI, giving the template URL which points to a particular HTML file where we customize the component.
- The tsconfig.app.json file is the place where we can set the configuration for our project, like setting the module versions, compiler options etc.
- In our next article, we will start developing some components in our Angular app.
This post is a continuation of the Angular 5 series
@uncle_dallas: #Angular5 Basic #Demo Project Overview by @SibeeshVenu via @CsharpCorner #AngularJS…
This post is a continuation of the Angular 5 series and you can find the first part of this series at What Is New and How to Set Up our First Angular 5 Application. So, if you haven’t gone through the first part yet, I strongly recommend you to do that. In our first part, we saw the Angular 5 updates and how to set up our first application in Angular 5. In this post, we are going to discuss a few files and application overview. We will also be discussing some key points like Components, Declarations, Modules, Providers etc. So, at the end of this article, you will have some basic understanding of Angular project structures and how it really matters when it comes to project. I hope you will like this article.
You can always clone or download the source code from here.
Though Angular 5 has exactly the same project architecture as the previous version, we will be explaining some key elements so that the beginners can follow up this series. I hope you would not mind if you are an experienced professional. Thanks for understanding.
The Angular project has a clean architecture. It contains the folder structure, as shown in the preceding image.
We are going to start developing our application in src/app folder which is our application root folder. For now, let’s go ahead and see what we…