- Any changes you do to the source files should automatically reload the app.
- If a request fails, the app will fulfill the request from the cache.
- sw-toolbox is used to handle requests using the networkFirst strategy.
- The app uses a Service Worker to load quickly and work offline.
- Input n for each file to not overwrite any file changes
angular2-hn – :boom: Progressive Hacker News client built with Angular
@wiwer77: #AngularJS 2 #HN – A progressive Hacker News client that works offline
Fast: Uses a Service Worker App Shell + dynamic content model to achieve faster load times with and without a network
Responsive: Completely responsive UI that can be installed to your mobile home screen to provide a native feel regardless of which device you use.
Progressive: Lighthouse score of 99/100.
This app uses a Service Worker to load quickly and work offline.
With Chromium based browsers for Android (Chrome, Opera, etc…), Angular 2 HN includes a Web App Manifest that allows you to install to your homescreen.
Feel free to send me feedback on twitter or file an issue! Feature requests are always welcome.
. Any changes you do to the source files should automatically reload the app.
Click here to see a full list of what you can do with Angular CLI.
Note: Any Service Worker changes will not be reflected when you run the application locally in development. To test service worker changes: