The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@CsharpCorner: #AngularJS, #Bootstrap & #MVC – Part 5 (Saving/ Cancelling Form) by @Geekishor…
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
The ASP.NET team is proud to announce general availability of ASP.NET Core 2.0. This release features compatibility with .NET Core 2.0, tooling support in Visual Studio 2017 version 15.3, and the new Razor Pages user-interface design paradigm.
Steve Sanderson runs C# on the client-side using Blazor, an experimental SPA framework that runs on .NET in the browser.
Mads Kristensen shares a new and powerful blog platform built on ASP.NET Core 2.0 which provides an excellent reading experience across devices.
Damien Bowden implements localization in IdentityServer4 when using the Implicit Flow with an Angular client.
Hisham Bin Ateya uses a JSON file to specify the current cultures for a ASP.NET Core application and manage the localization resources in this 2-part series.
Shayne Boyer lifts the NerdDinner sample MVC application from 2010 and shifts it to Azure with zero changes to the core architecture of the application.
Jeff Fritz makes using applications in containers and on cloud services even easier by injecting settings into an application from an outside source that isn’t just another file.
Tomasz Peczek explores how the HEAD method…