- Creating your own services requires understanding the different types of services and how and why to use each of them.
- 1m 53s Services and Providers 4m 59s Demo: Using the Provider Function 7m 1s Factory and Service Functions 2m 18s Demo: Using the Factory and Service Functions 8m 8s Constant and Value Functions 1m 27s Demo: Using the Constant and Value Functions 7m 44s Dependency Annotations 1m 33s Demo: Using Dependency Annotations 3m 26s Summary 1m 1s
- 1m 21s Understanding $cacheFactory Basics 2m 57s Demo: Using the $cacheFactory Service 8m 14s $http Caching 2m 11s Demo: Caching $http Requests 2m 50s Sharing Data 2m 1s Demo: Sharing Data with Services 2m 58s Summary 0m 51s
- The course will demonstrate all of the techniques required to create your own AngularJS services and take maximum advantage of the built-in services.
- 1m 24s $http Service Basics 3m 33s Using Promises with $http 2m 27s Abstracting $http Calls 2m 3s RESTful Services 3m 34s Demo: Reading and Updating Data with $http 9m 34s Demo: Adding and Deleting Data with $http 5m 46s $http Shortcut Functions 1m 18s Demo: Using $http Shortcut Functions 1m 25s Transformation Functions 2m 27s Interceptors 0m 50s Demo: Using Transformations and Interceptors 5m 59s Understanding the $resource Service 4m 19s Demo: Using the $resource Service 5m 49s Summary 1m 7s
This course will demonstrate all of the techniques required to create your own AngularJS services and take maximum advantage of the built-in services.
@allthecourses: AngularJS Services In-depth by Brice Wilson:
Services are a major piece of every AngularJS application and will likely make up the majority of the code you write in your own apps. Creating your own services requires understanding the different types of services and how and why to use each of them. The framework also provides lots of built-in services that can help you manage network requests, asynchronous execution, routing, and much more. Taking full advantage of that functionality requires a deep understanding of what is possible and how to use it to fit your particular situation. This course will teach you all of these things so you can build great applications with Google’s popular framework.