The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@AdamSmitht1: #Architecture for using angular 2, MVC and node.js
#Tech #News #HowTo
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
The ASP.NET team announces the first preview version of the ASP.NET Core 2.0 framework, plus updates for ASP.NET 4.7 and WCF.
Mike Brind explains why you should consider using the new Razor Pages framework and demonstrates how it supports clean separation of concerns.
App Metrics is Allan Hardy’s open-source and cross-platform .NET library used to record metrics within an application.
Rick Strahl give the Windows Subsystem for Linux a spin with a .NET Core app.
Damien Bowden shows how Angular can be run inside an ASP.NET Core MVC view using Webpack to build the Angular application.
Shayne Boyer walks through creating an Angular application using dotnet new and the ASP.NET Core Spa Templates.
In this in-depth 5-part series, Chad Ramos adds predictability and reliability to the ASP.NET Core Continuous Integration pipeline using TeamCity and Octopus Deploy.
Steve Gordon starts a new series of blog posts on Docker with what it is, why it might be of interest and specifically looks at what it means for .NET developers.