The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@bradthecoder: Attending “Integrating AngularJS & MVC” at #vslive in #Austin presented by @miguelcastro67 #angular #mvc
Register for the ASP.NET Core sessions presented by Scott Hunter, Jeff Fritz, and Dan Roth from the .NET/ASP.NET team at DEVintersection 2017! Learn more >
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
The ASP.NET team announces the first preview version of the ASP.NET Core 2.0 framework, plus updates for ASP.NET 4.7 and WCF.
Dustin Moris Gorski runs Suave inside ASP.NET Core to benefit from the speed and power of Kestrel while still being able to build a web application in a functional approach.
DotNetify is a free, open source project that lets you create amazing real-time web applications using HTML5 and C# on a cross-platform .NET Core back-end.
Tom Hofman creates a versioned and semi-automatically documented Web API.
Rick Strahl address a few common themes that keep coming up in regards to IIS hosting of ASP.NET Core applications.
Steve Gordon explains the steps followed to re-target an ASP.NET Core application onto .NET Core.
Andrew Lock shows how to use the DiagnosticSource logging system in an ASP.NET Core application.