AWS lambda for .NET C# developers ☞ #node #nodejs #angularjs
- As the rise of the serverless architecture, the Lambda Functions provide a good point to create a service that can be called and run when needed and execute a certain command.
- Lambda function can be exposed from inside AWS different services such as S3, DynamoDB.
- Using C#, you will find it much easier to handle AWS Lambda Functions instead of trying to achieve the same result using other languages.
- And the NuGet packages for AWS SDK will expose many of the needed functionality for your Lambda Function.
- We will walk you through the needed steps to make sure that you can create a successful AWS Lambda Function in C#.
@NodejsAngularjs: AWS lambda for .NET C# developers
#node #nodejs #angularjs
Learn Startup – Build a successful business and change the world