Top 10 Companies create their apps with AngularJS and Node.js
- In more details I will tell you about the process of implementing AngularJS and Node.js on the part of client and server in the high-speed sites.
- Software engineer at Yahoo , Reid Burke said: – – ” We employ Hosted apps and creating them mobiles apps and sites, almost everything ” – – Approx Traffic in November 2017: 5.43 Billion – – Amazon is the first-string e-trading site in the world with 300 M+ active clients….
- Approx Traffic in November 2017 : 2.91 Billion – – Netflix is a modern tendency, that catching the traditional TV world.
- Ebay is a website with a huge traffic of 168 millions users which have been active in the first quarter of 2017 and still are using it.
- According to the interview of Steven Luan, a software engineer at eBay, the e-commerce giant has always been open to new decisions of different problems and Node.js is the most effective.
In this article, we will review the top 10 companies that use Angular and Node Js for their dynamic web apps sites
@2muchcoffeecom: Best Profitable Companies in the top of Google search, who is using Angular and Node.js.
Nevertheless, it addresses a lot of problems for the implementations and customers by doing the websites rapid, serviceable, esthetic and SEO friendly at once.
In more details I will tell you about the process of implementing AngularJS and Node.js on the part of client and server in the high-speed sites.
Here is a list of some websites that are written with Node.js.
YouTube has become the main broadcasting and streaming video-platform by Google, which is now the most used one.
Actually it’s the highest traffic site in the world. Everyone can transmit himself, getting the free channel and whack up their videos all over the world. It contains AngularJS components to be more playStation 3 app is using AngularJS.
Yahoo is famous by search system and provided platform such as mailing, news items etc. It makes use of the Node.js as the main technological stack for development .
Where is Node.js used up?
Sr. Software engineer at Yahoo , Reid Burke said:
” We employ Hosted apps and creating them mobiles apps and sites, almost everything “