Build Amazing Native Apps and Progressive Web Apps with Ionic Framework and Angular
- Ionic is built to perform and behave great on the latest mobile devices with best practices like efficient hardware accelerated transitions, and touch-optimized gestures.
- Ionic is designed to work and display beautifully on all current mobile devices and platforms.
- Explore our Component docs
Ionic emulates native app UI guidelines and uses native SDKs, bringing the UI standards and device features of native apps together with the full power and flexibility of the open web.
- Ionic uses Cordova or Phonegap to deploy natively, or runs in the browser as a Progressive Web App.
- Learn about Progressive Web Apps
Ionic lets developers build beautiful and interactive mobile apps using HTML5 and AngularJS.
@One_Under_All: Build incredible apps with HTML5 and web technologies like @AngularJS vía @ionicframework
Ionic is a shining example of a high-quality framework that takes advantage of Angular’s power and flexibility, enabling developers to build production-ready mobile apps and Progressive Web Apps, in a fraction of the time.
Ionic is the framework that I use for all of my projects, and I’m not sure I can give a bigger compliment than that. The innate sense of style and sophistication built into Ionic is awesome and makes building professional-level mobile applications a snap.