- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
Want a helping hand from Microsoft for migrating your .NET Core and ASP.NET Core projects from project.json to the new VS2017 csproj format? Please click here >
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
ASP.NET documentation and guidance has been migrated to docs.microsoft.com and is open for contributions in GitHub!
Janak Shrestha provides a guide on how to add Azure AD as a identity provider in your ASP.NET Core application.
Ryan Lanciaux shares a code sample showing a React app (built with the create-react-app tool) running on ASP.NET Core.
Khalid Abuhakmeh takes a look back at 2016, highlighting some open source ASP.NET Core projects he and his co-workers at RimDev have created and contributed to.