- This graph was shared by Evan You which shows the enormous acceptance of this framework:
Here are the milestones that Vue.js crossed this year-
2) 38706 Github Stars in which 26,000 has been increased in 2016 only.
- The Angularjs team in Google has done a few significant changes in the framework in the past year.
- 2) Upgrading from Angularjs 2 RC2 to RC7 by the end of the year
3) Angular entered in China as angular.cn in July
The major change that we experienced the past year was release of Angular 2 & a complete revamp from the first Angular version.
- This is going to be a drastic change in the core algorithms of React just like Angular did while releasing the second version.
- Therefore, choose our dedicated Vue.js developers to build new web applications using the latest version releases.
Continue reading “AngularJS, ReactJS & Vue.js”
- When we create an advanced AngularJS Application, we will need to handle DOM events like mouse clicks, mouse moves, change events etc.
- AngularJS adds an event listener to HTML.
- Various AngularJS event directives are given below.
- HTML events are not overridden by AngularJS events, but both are executed successfully.
This article is about AngularJS events. You will learn about AngularJS events and their uses in this article.
Continue reading “Introduction To Events In AngularJS”
parrot – Self-hosted Localization Management Platform built with Go and Angular 2
Continue reading “GitHub”
A quick way to create a new Angular 2 .NET Core web application that can be edited in Visual Studio 2017.
Continue reading “Create an Angular 2 and .NET Core app that can be edited using Visual Studio 2017”
iOS Beta is live! Create and share 4-track recordings on your phone.
Continue reading “Pallotone”
- Are you an Angular developer who hasn’t had a practical opportunity to really dig into Angular 2 yet?
- Do you have Angular 1.
- x applications in development, production, or maintenance and are curious how you would tackle migrating them to Angular 2?
- If you have experience with Angular 1 and are looking for a way to apply your previous knowledge while learning the intricacies of Angular 2, then this tutorial is for you.
Are you an Angular developer who hasn’t had a practical opportunity to really dig into Angular 2 yet? Do you have Angular 1.x applications in development, produ
Continue reading “Migrating an Angular 1 App to Angular 2”