- The webpack.dev.js file requires that the chunkFilename property is set in the output, so that webpack chunks the lazy load modules.
- The about module will be lazy loaded when the user clicks on the about tab.
- The modules and entry points are also defined for the JIT build.
- You can see that Webpack creates an extra chunked file for the About Module.
- The files property contains all the module entry points as well as the app entry file.
This article shows how Angular 2 lazy loading can be supported using Webpack 2 for both JIT and AOT builds. The Webpack loader angular-router-loader from Brandon Roberts is used to implement this. A big thanks to Roberto Simonetti for his help in this. Code: Visual Studio 2015 project | Visual Studio 2017 project Blogs in…
Continue reading “Angular 2 Lazy Loading with Webpack 2”
- You can get your hands on the latest web development tools with this bundle.
- The best part is that the courses are all self-paced.
- A familiarity with general programming and web development techniques is recommended to get the most out of this course bundle.
- Sass for CSS – Sass is an extension over CSS and it is easier to use than CSS.
- Be the first to review “Node.js, MongoDb, Bootstrap, Angular 2, Ruby Mega Course Bundle” Cancel reply
Up your skills with the modern web developer bundle. This bundle includes courses for Node.js, Angular 2, Ruby, Python, MongoDB, Sass, Bootstrap and more
Continue reading “Node.js, MongoDb, Bootstrap, Angular 2, Ruby Mega Course Bundle”
- Some exclusive features of the framework makes AngularJS the framework suitable for large enterprises.
- Ember has positioned itself as a framework for ambitious projects but unfortunately it is not built for mega corporations.
- To determine which framework is right for you depends on evaluating your applicationâ s needs versus the merits of each framework.
- Ember framework is a full-featured framework which specializes in making dynamically rendered single page applications.
- Lob is building a suite of APIs for the enterprise.
- Send physical mail (postcards, letters, checks, etc.) using Laravel and Lob
- If you’re looking for a way to send physical mail to your customers using Laravel, try Lob !
- Automate and trigger physical mail to individuals based on events or actions
- Send 1 or 1 million at a time; the web service is always available and requests go through instantly so your mail is more timely and relevant
One of the bestselling Laravel books! Learning Laravel 5 shows you a fastest way to learn developing web applications using Laravel 5 PHP framework
Continue reading “Send physical mail (postcards, letters, checks, etc.) using Laravel and Lob”
- what still counts the most for a maintainable project is the developers’ commitment to write good and organized code.’
- Most things that I complained about in the beginning were either because I was forcing the React way of doing things to Angular code or because I wasn’t experienced enough.
- React components get data from the store directly and change the state by calling actions: it’s simple, elegant and prevents you from becoming insane.
- When you meet redux/react together, the data communication between components is crazy simple you never think.
- For me the main benefit of using these frameworks in a team is that you are all sticking to the same conventions.
Here are the key impacts in the long run of choosing between AngularJS and ReactJS, from a seasoned developer’s perspective.
Continue reading “Don’t blame the framework: my experience with AngularJS and ReactJS”
- Angular IDE by Webclipse Provides Advanced editing support for TypeScript 2.0 .
- Angular IDE by Webclipse provides a complete solution for Angular development with TypeScript.
- There are so many great features worked into Angular IDE by Webclipse that it’s hard to single any out as the best.
- Angular IDE by Webclipse is based on vendor libraries so all validation results will match those of the command line tooling.
- Angular IDE bash terminal integration provides you a project-focused command line experience regardless of your operating system.
WHY THIS ANGULAR IDE IS BEST ? Angular IDE by Webclipse provides a complete solution for Angular development with TypeScript. You can expect quick project
Continue reading “Best Angular IDE ( For Better Angular Development )”
- You can fully reuse skills and code from the web to build beautiful, high performance native mobile apps without web views.
- We offer a set of comprehensive tutorials that walk you through installing NativeScript, and building a real-world iOS and Android app from scratch.
- Try out NativeScript on your phone to see what a truly native app feels like.
- NativeScript is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license .
Meet NativeScript – an open-source framework for the cross-platform development of truly native apps.
Continue reading “Documentation”