The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | © 2017 Microsoft.
- Installs powered by the Microsoft Web Platform Installer
- The installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@codeproject: Collapsible vertical table headers in AngularJS + MVC by kevin_yap
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
Dominick Baier announces RC5 of IdentityServer4 with support for ASP.NET Core 1.1.
Jerrie Pelser shows three options for managing OAuth 2.0 cookie lifetime in ASP.NET Core.
Scott Allen continues his series on ASP.NET Core and the enterprise by digging into how middleware changes things for enterprise developers.
Matthew Jones explains how environments and launch settings work in ASP.NET Core and shows the different ways they can be configured.
This site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | © 2017 Microsoft. All rights reserved.