- Installs powered by the Microsoft Web Platform Installer
- The site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | © 2017 Microsoft.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- The installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@techjunkiejh: Core : Add #jQuery , #Bootstrap , #AngularJS Using bower.json …
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
David Pine takes a look at response optimization in ASP.NET Core using static file caching and compression.
Filip Wojcieszyn explains how you can use the HttpContext Accessor to get a reference to HttpContext outside of the standard ASP.NET Core components.
Ben Foster shows how to build a lightweight HTTP API using ASP.NET Core by just pulling in the packages you need and excluding the web application parts you’re not going to be using.
David Paquette discusses why you might want to implement EF integration tests against a SQL Server backend, shows how, and calls out some important considerations.