Create a users management interface using Angular2 and DotnetCore
- addUser method: invokes an external web service [/api/Services/AddUser] that add a new user into database,
- loadUsers method: loads list of user from an external database, by calling an existing web service [/api/Services/GetUsers] ,
- deleteUser method: deletes a specific product from database by calling an existing web service [ / api/Services/DeleteUser ] ,
- remove an existing user from database using unique identifier.
- get ( ‘ /api/Services/GetCountries’ ) .toPromise() .then(response => this .extractArray(response)) .
you will learn how you can build a management user interface using DotnetCore, angular2, typescript and web api,; Author: ONasri 12202787; Updated: 31 Dec 2016; Section: Applications & Tools; Chapter: Web Development; Updated: 31 Dec 2016
@xtools_at: Create a users management interface using Angular2 and DotnetCore #angularjs #webdev
The aim idea through this demo is initiate the development of an angular2 application in .NET core web application.
After running this project, you will get the following render:
To better understand this demo, it is preferable that you have a good knowledge’s of:
To run this example, you need to install:
Before you start reading the rest of this article, i recommend you to read my last article : CRUD in ASP.NETCore MVC with Angular 2 and Web API, it contains more details about : configuration, installation and start-up of angular2 & .NET CORE web application.
In this section, I will proceed step by step to explain how to build such a web application:
-User Entity: will contains a list of user, composed by:
*Adding tools :
*Using cmd.exe, navigate to project root and: