- Now you need to click on the “Upload PDF to SharePoint” button in AngularJS page.
- Add a button “Upload PDF to SharePoint” In “people-main.txt” file.
- // to convert base64 string to blob and download pdf
- How to implement AngularJS in SharePoint and follow the steps for “AngularJs in Content Editor Web Part”.
- Creating PDF Dynamically And Uploading It To SharePoint Document Library Using AngularJS
In this article, you will learn how to create PDF dynamically and upload it to SharePoint Document Library, using AngularJS.
@SPTechCon: Creating PDF Dynamically And Uploading It To SharePoint Document Library Using AngularJS #SharePoint
AngularJS MVC files have to be uploaded in the relevant folders, as shown below.