- Share your videos instantly live with anyone in a convenient way!
- Stream video content to any rtmp(s) server (not just Facebook Live but also YouTube and many more)
- Convert video content to HLS (m3u8).
- The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
- Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for.
Buy TimelineCast – Ionic, AngularJS, Cordova & FFmpeg Streaming App Template by totogui on CodeCanyon. TimelineCast is an application template built on top of Ionic and FFmpeg SDK, that demonstrates how to leverage FFmpe…
@arcagility: Creative project: TimelineCast – Ionic, AngularJS, Cordova & FFmpeg Streaming App Template…
TimelineCast is an application template built on top of Ionic and FFmpeg SDK, that demonstrates how to leverage FFmpeg to stream a pre-recorded video to Facebook Live using the custom PhoneGap/native plugin “FFmpeg API”.
Connect & stream live pre-recorded videos from your photo library, Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud, and any other document service to Facebook Live.
4 Easy Steps to share a video:
Your stream is available on your timeline!
As mentioned earlier, the plugin can be used in a PhoneGap/Ionic app but also native app may find it more straightforward than alternatives such as pulling FFmpeg build instructions from a GitHub repo.