- If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $2.99 (Save 75%).
- The book helps beginner-level AngularJS developers organize AngularJS applications by discussing important AngularJS concepts and best practices.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App .
- You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles .
- With Firebase, you can easily store and sync data in real time.
Data-oriented Development with Angularjs [Manoj Waikar] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Write DSLs for your user interface code using AngularJS directives and add real-time capabilities to your applications using AngularFire’s three-way data binding with Firebase
About This Book
- Create powerful custom HTML elements and attributes using AngularJS directives
- Store and sync data in real time using Firebase
- Practical working examples to help you apply your knowledge to solve real-world problems
Who This Book Is For
This book helps beginner-level AngularJS developers organize AngularJS applications by discussing important AngularJS concepts and best practices. If you are an experienced AngularJS developer but haven’t written directives or haven’t created custom HTML controls before
Enter the characters you see below
Sorry, we just need to make sure you’re not a robot. For best results, please make sure your browser is accepting cookies.
Type the characters you see in this image:
© 1996-2014, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates