Angular Tutorial: Learn Angular from scratch step by step — Angular 5 Tutorial
- The AngularÂ CLIAngular apps are created and developed primarily through the Angular CLI (command line interface tool) that helps project creation, adding files, and performing a variety of ongoing development tasks.
- The Angular CLI does this for you: – Creates a new directory and installs Angular libraries and any other dependenciesInstalls and configures TypeScriptInstalls and configures Karma Protractor (testing libraries)You can also use the ng init command.
- The following screenshot is from the home page where you can see the list of plan for this tutorial is to build an app that takes you step-by-step from setup to a full-featured example that serves to demonstrate the essential characteristics of a professional application: a sensible project structure, data…
- The App will have the following functionalities: – Manage Questions (Create, Delete)Manage Answers (Create, Update, Delete)List all the Questions form a category in a list formatList all the Answers from a particular Question in a list formatEnable people to vote Questions and Answers (up-votes and down-votes)This is how the final…
- Only the root module has this property and it indicates the component thatâ€™s gonna be bootstrapped.entryComponents: An entry component is any component that Angular loads imperatively, (which means youâ€™re not referencing it in the template), by type.Angular ComponentsComponents are the most basic building block of an UI and Angular applications….
Angular step by step tutorial covering from basic concepts of Angular Framework to building a complete Angular 5 app using Angular Material components.
Moving ahead in this Angular tutorial, letâ€™s setup the development environment. After the previous introduction about the current state of the Angular Framework, we are now ready to get started working on our angular 5 app. The best way to learn Angular is by following this step by step tutorial for beginners.
In the following section of this angular free course we will go through the setup and requirements needed to start developing Angular apps.Requirements and setup to start learningÂ AngularLetâ€™s start building a complete web app sample project with Angular
In this section we will show you how to setup your local development environment so you can start developing Angular apps. A real application development happens in a local development environment that could be your personal machine. Follow our setup instructions to create a new Angular project.
Note: Verify that you are running node 6.9.x and npm 3.x.x by running node -v and npm -v in a terminal/console window. Older versions may produce errors, but newer versions are always recommended.
The AngularÂ CLIAngular apps are created and developed primarily through the Angular CLI (command line interface tool) that helps…