DevOps: CI/CD with Jenkins pipelines, Maven, Gradle ☞ #node #nodejs #angularjs
- This online DevOps course will teach you how to build sophisticated continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines using Jenkins and many of its plugins.
- This course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of Jenkins and setting up DevOps pipelines, even if you have little to no experience with it, to help implement these DevOps practices which will streamline your development processes.
- While there are plenty of DevOps courses that focus on generic continuous integration and continuous delivery practices – it’s hard to find a comprehensive course like this one, which focuses on using some of the most useful plugins in the Jenkins ecosystem.
- You’ll use these tools to master how to properly design an end to end build and deployment pipeline, which:
By the end of this master course, your confidence as a DevOps engineer will soar.
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of Jenkins and various other DevOps tools, and you can use them to their fullest potential to take small to large, simple to complex DevOps pipelines and be a part of this DevOps revolution and take your career to the next level.
@NodeAngular: DevOps: CI/CD with Jenkins pipelines, Maven, Gradle
#node #nodejs #angularjs
Learn Startup – Build a successful business and change the world