poke36879/pupy forked from n1nj4sec/pupy
- Pupy Web Server based on Tornado with AngularJS Graphic User Interface on client browser’s side.
- We recommend upgrading to the latest Internet Explorer , Google Chrome , or Firefox .
- If you are using IE 11, make sure you turn off “Compatibility View” .
- Personal Open source Business Explore
- poke36879 / pupy forked from n1nj4sec/pupy
pupy – Pupy is an opensource, multi-platform (Windows, Linux, OSX, Android), multi function RAT (Remote Administration Tool) mainly written in python. It features a all-in-memory execution guideline and leaves very low footprint. Pupy can communicate using various transports, migrate into processes (reflective injection), load remote python code, python packages and python C-extensions from memory.
@g_pecora_74_it: #Exploitkit as #web service through #pupybadgui: | #Pentesting #itsecurity #cpp @ #python 2.7 #angularjs (#angular2)
Please note that GitHub no longer supports old versions of Firefox.
We recommend upgrading to the latest Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox.
Pupy Web Server based on Tornado with AngularJS Graphic User Interface on client browser’s side.
You can’t perform that action at this time.
You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session. You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.