- Getting started with Angular 2+, a four post blog series on components, inputs/output/events and ngmodule
- subreddit: subreddit find submissions in “subreddit” author: username find submissions by “username” site: example.com find submissions from “example.com” url: text search for “text” in url selftext: text search for “text” in self post contents self:yes (or self:no) include (or exclude) self posts nsfw:yes (or nsfw:no) include (or exclude) results marked as NSFW
- How to Create a Registration Form with validations using AngularJs and ASP.NET MVC 5
- The Angular way is just outdated at this point; additionally, I’m really turned off by the syntax.
- Adding translation using angular-translate to an angularjs app
reddit: the front page of the internet
@Beepop_Agency: Getting started with Angular 2+, a four post blog series on components, inputs/output/events and ngmodule:
I appreciate the work Todd’s put into this but after moving from Angular to Vue/React the sheer amount of reference material for the framework formerly known as Angular 2 just looks intimidating. It doesn’t really seemed to have learnt from all the ways you could shoot yourself in the foot in the first one.