The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@DeepSingularity: How to Build an Angular Application with Core in Visual Studio 2017, Visualized.…
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
The ASP.NET team is proud to announce general availability of ASP.NET Core 2.0. This release features compatibility with .NET Core 2.0, tooling support in Visual Studio 2017 version 15.3, and the new Razor Pages user-interface design paradigm.
Damien Bowden uses SignalR to send direct messages between different clients using ASP.NET Core to host the SignalR Hub and Angular to implement the clients.
Fabian Gosebrink uses Angular Material with Angular to implement a table with paging which is driven by an ASP.NET Core Web API.
Joseph Woodward shares a GitHub project which allows the configuration of exception handling as a convention with an ASP.NET Core application pipeline, as opposed to explicitly handling them within each controller action.
Scott Hanselman and Maria Naggaga start a 3-part series on ASP.NET Core at Microsoft Virtual Academy.
Andrew Lock uses Docker Hub’s GitHub integration to automatically build a Docker image when pushing to a GitHub repository.
Matt Millican builds and deploy ASP.NET Core web applications to IIS servers using Bamboo.
Anuraj Parameswaran develops multi-tenant applications with ASP.NET Core, where a single instance of his software…