- Make a row layout consisting of three column layouts.
- And then use ng-repeat in the column layouts.
- Where as the second is the result of having 3 columns each containing 2 rows.
- The top example clearly establishes 2 rows which then have 3 columns nested in each.
- Then looped each item putting an absolute position until it was greater than the next column and move on to the next column.
reddit: the front page of the internet
@Beepop_Agency: How to do Ng-Material Grid List layout with cards?: