- Open the project to start collaborating via the Motepair:connect command (you can trigger this command via Cmd+Shift+P).
- I think the package is bad news.
- Be aware that the package is still in development, so it can be unstable, we are working hard to make the Remote Pair programming a better experience to all.
- Just type your email than your pair will see your photo.
- We’ve done a basic integration with Share.js to allow concurrent editing via OT and bind some Atom events to a websocket, like opening/closing/saving files.
Read the full article, click here.
@lorenjohnson: “I would really love an occasion to try this out soon #ruby #AngularJS #reactjs #pairwithme”
At GitHub, we’re building the text editor we’ve always wanted: hackable to the core, but approachable on the first day without ever touching a config file. We can’t wait to see what you build with it.