The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | © 2017 Microsoft.
- Installs powered by the Microsoft Web Platform Installer
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- The installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@AngularJS_News: ICYMI Hands-On With AngularJS Using … via @DevopsInfo1 #angularjs
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
Thien Nguyen expands on a previous post about Dockerizing his smplecommerce application, this time breaking it into separate containers for the application and database.
Ryan Southgate walks through the process of integrating Angular 2 into an existing ASP.NET Core MVC view.
David Pine takes a look at response optimization in ASP.NET Core using static file caching and compression.
Filip Wojcieszyn explains how you can use the HttpContext Accessor to get a reference to HttpContext outside of the standard ASP.NET Core components.
This site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | © 2017 Microsoft. All rights reserved.