The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@Jeet_csharp: I’m attending: CRUD Operations with MVC using AngularJS via @CsharpCorner
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
Watch the weekly ASP.NET Community Standup for live demos, Q&A, roadmap information and more.
Dan Roth outlines the features and improvements that are planned for the ASP.NET Core 2.1 release, which is targeted for mid-year 2018.
Rick Strahl shares West Wind Globalization, a library and tooling providing easy to use database resource managers and providers that allow the use of a database for storing localization resources.
Damien Bowden implements OpenID Implicit Flow using Azure AD with an Angular application, using the Microsoft dotnet template and the angular-auth-oidc-client npm package.
Jeremy Likness uses Swashbuckle to use Swagger tools with ASP.NET Core to document REST APIs and make them easier to discover and consume by clients.
Steve Gordon continues his series on ASP.NET Core gotchas, solving the error of “Value cannot be null. Parameter name: connectionString when running dotnet ef migrations add.” when migrating.
Dan Roth announces Blazor, a new experimental project from the ASP.NET team. Blazor is a web UI framework based on C#, Razor, and HTML that runs in the browser via WebAssembly.
Scott Sauber increases the password hashing iterations…