Introduction to Angular 5
- Some important features of this version are as follows: – – Faster rendering in Angular 5: Angular 5 sidesteps the Zone’s if present and always uses the native addEventHandler for faster rendering.
- Addition in Animation: In Angular 5, for improved performance, the size of the bundle is reduced by removing AST classes.
- Google has also introduced support to ngModelOptions that improves its performance by delaying form control updates until the “blur” or “submit” event in Angular 5.
- New Router Lifecycle Events: In Angular 5, you can track the cycle of the router from the start of running activity through to completion of activation by using newly added lifecycle events.
- Here are some events: Excellent Mobile Experience: In Angular 5, the is introduced, which plays an important role in making progressive Web Apps.
A developer takes a look at the features the team at Google introduced to the latest iteration of their Angular framework, Angular 5, and how they help devs.
@SwathisSmiles: Introduction to Angular 5 #angular #angularjs #webdev
Some important features of this version are as follows:
Faster rendering in Angular 5: Angular 5 sidesteps the Zone’s if present and always uses the native addEventHandler for faster rendering. It is about 3 time faster. Angular 5 uses StaticInjector, which does not depend on Reflect polyfill, instead of ReflectiveInjector. It supports lazy-loading an Angular module into an Angular application. Build Improvements: In Angular 5, the build optimizer removes unnecessary code from your application that is not required during runtime via tree-shaking. This action improves application speed and decreases the bundle size of your application. Using lazy loading with an Angular module helps to avoid long load times. Compiler Improvements: The combination of the on-by-default AOT compiler and integration with the most recent version of Webpack, output in highly optimized builds take less time to deploy. The AOT compiler only emits changed files for incremental compilation. Some compiler performance improvements are: Does not emit summaries for JIT by default. Only type checks input files while using Bazel. Only uses Tsickle if needed. Speeds up loading of summaries for Bazel. Addition…