Introduction to AngularJs with Some Core Features
- AngularJs is an open source structural framework for dynamic Web Applications.
- But now in the series, we will use AngularJs with ASP.NET MVC 5.
- Filed Under: AngularJs , Blog , Home Tagged With: Angular Development , Angular Programming , AngularJs , AngularJs Framework , AngularJs Overview
- There are following some most important core features of AngularJs.
- MVC (Model View Controller) architecture approach is used in AngularJs.
@webdev_links: Introduction to AngularJs with some Core Features #web #dev
Note: – MVC stands for Model, View, and Controller. This is a design pattern or standard architectural pattern to develop a web application. This design pattern separates the web application into three different major parts such as Model part, View part, and controller part.
There are following some most important core features of AngularJs.
Filters: It provides the facility to organize your data. For Example, you can format a string to upper case. And you can order your data in ascending and descending order with just one keyword.
Directives: AngularJs has some built-in directives (E.g. ng-bind, ng-model, ng-class and etc).
Note: – If you don’t Know about ASP.NET MVC 5, then click below link.
In this series, we are going to cover core concepts of AngularJs with ASP.NET MVC 5. we will start with basics and then go ground up with step by step.
Hi..! My name is Abubakar Siddiq. I am a software developer working in Microsoft .Net(Dot Net) technologies since 2013. I want to share my knowledge or experience with others through this platform.I love to share knowledge with others. I love to develop software in Microsoft technologies including C#.Net, SQL Server, ASP.Net WebForms, MVC, Entity Framework, Angularjs and something more