- You can see and understand from the example given above, how the events are handled in Angular JS.
- HTML events are not overridden by AngularJS events, but both are executed successfully.
- You can use all the event directives, which are written above in your own examples.
- Let’s understand one event with an example.
- The events are added to any HTML element.
This article is about AngularJS events. You will learn about AngularJS events and their uses in this article.
@K0YCHEV: Introduction To Events In AngularJS by @IamJasbeerSingh via @CsharpCorner #AngularJS…
First of all, what is AngularJS?
When we create an advanced AngularJS Application, we will need to handle DOM events like mouse clicks, mouse moves, change events etc. AngularJS adds an event listener to HTML.
You can see here that we have written a function in the controller to handle the click event. This will pop up an alert with text “Event clicked”. Let’s run this and see the output.