It’s Time to Experience the New Features in Angularjs 2
- Mobile development: Regardless of the fact that Angular 1.
- The good news is that AngularJS 2 has built-in support for mobile application development.
- make dependency injection simple and easy to use and implement in Angular 2 is simply because of features like Modular development and component isolation.
- – Make sure to choose a code Editor for Angular 2 development that understands TypeScript by default.
- So, now that you know a thing or two about Git, Node, npm, TypeScript, the next major knowledge hurdle is to accept the fact that Angular 2 development will, in most cases, require the use of a modern JS loader.
Many of us AngularJS developers have gotten used to 1.x, and even started liking it. So, they did not find any requirement to make any drastic changes
@strong_article: It’s Time to Experience the New Features in Angularjs 2
However, many of us Angular JS developers have gotten used to 1.x, and even started liking it. Therefore, they did not find any requirement to make any drastic changes. And now Angular 2 is on the horizon. Although it carries the same name but with a higher version number. So the next logical step is to upgrade it and let me explain you why.
First of all, it’s time to understand the concerns that AngularJS 2 wanted to address.