The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@liveedutv: Join stream live!: ” MVC Identity Server 3 – Arabic” #technology #projects #SQL
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
The ASP.NET team is proud to announce general availability of ASP.NET Core 2.0. This release features compatibility with .NET Core 2.0, tooling support in Visual Studio 2017 version 15.3, and the new Razor Pages user-interface design paradigm.
Tomasz Peczek explores how the HEAD method is handled by ASP.NET Core and proposes solutions to some problems.
Justin Clareburt publishes an ASP.NET web application directly to an Azure VM with Visual Studio 15.5 (Preview).
Preeti Krishna gives the highlights of .NET Framework 4.7.1 Early Access, including configuration builders, ExecutionStepInvoker, HttpCookie parsing, and SHA-2 hash options for credentials and Message.HashAlgorithm
Hisham Bin Ateya uploads images in Razor Pages and shares the code.
Atif Aziz shares High5, an HTML parser for .NET Core.
Andrew Lock looks at the source code for the PasswordHasher implementation, and how it handles hashing user passwords for verification and storage.
Ibrahim Suta details the many positive aspects of ASP.NET Core, including the speed, tooling, logging, built-in DI, async pipeline, community, and the fact that it is fully open source.