Ultimate Angular: Angular 2+ Fundamentals
- All Angular code in the course is written in TypeScript , so if you’re new to TypeScript – this course will ease you in very gently.
- Hit the ground running with Angular 2 fundamentals and pro training.
- Angular 2+ courses, build next generation applications, beginner to master.
- Get all the expert Angular 2 and TypeScript courses.
- After the course you’ll be primed with the fundamental knowledge that will allow you to kickstart real world Angular development.
The most comprehensive Angular fundamental training course. Learn, understand, and build.
@toddmotto: 😍 Last chance to grab my Angular (v2+) Fundamentals at preorder price, it’s shipping tomorrow. 58 lessons, check it:
Learn with Todd Motto, Google Developer Expert, global conference speaker, workshop trainer and creator of the Angular 1.x styleguide recognised by Google and used by companies such as the New York Public Library, Netflix and Ford Motors.
This essential fundamental training course will teach you how to understand and get you building with Angular, within minutes. Every lesson is broken down into approachable, step-by-step exercises that demonstrate the core concepts of Angular and how to apply them. After this course you’ll be primed with the fundamental knowledge that will allow you to kickstart real world Angular development.
All Angular code in the course is written in TypeScript, so if you’re new to TypeScript – this course will ease you in very gently.
Not only will you learn Angular, you’ll understand it, the underlying patterns, core APIs, syntaxes and concepts that drive the framework. You’ll also learn component architecture and how to apply container (stateful) and presentational (stateless) components, alongside one-way dataflow practices. You’ll also be primed with the knowledge of component lifecycle events, how to create data service layers and render data dynamically from the server using HTTP methods. What’s also included is routing to components, creating feature modules and understanding how to create forms.
For more on exactly what you’ll be learning, please check out the course curriculum – and some free previews.