The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | © 2017 Microsoft.
- Installs powered by the Microsoft Web Platform Installer
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- The installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@developer_tv: Learn Core, MVC 6, Web APIs, EF, AngularJS & iOS App
Want a helping hand from Microsoft for migrating your .NET Core and ASP.NET Core projects from project.json to the new VS2017 csproj format? Please click here >
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
ASP.NET documentation and guidance has been migrated to docs.microsoft.com and is open for contributions in GitHub!
Michał Dymel shows how to build an Angular 2 application using the Angular2 CLI.
Ed Charbeneau explains how to create an ASP.NET Core application using Kendo UI for Angular 2 from scratch.
Damien Bowden describes how to build production ready Angular apps using AOT and treeshaking with ASP.NET Core.