The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@Angular_unevers: Learn Core using MVC 6 and Entity Framework Core 1.0
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
Watch the weekly ASP.NET Community Standup for live demos, Q&A, roadmap information and more.
Dan Roth outlines the features and improvements that are planned for the ASP.NET Core 2.1 release, which is targeted for mid-year 2018.
Glenn Condron looks at a few ways to get a 64 bit .NET runtime on Azure App Service.
Steve Gordon dives into two ways to make use of HttpClientFactory: returning named clients and typed clients.
ASP.NET Boilerplate is an application framework and starting point for ASP.NET Core and ASP.NET MVC web applications with best practices and most popular tools.
Daniel Jimenez Garcia begins a series of articles covering an automated testing strategy involving unit tests, integration tests, end–to-end tests, and load tests.
Nate Barbettini uses an ASP.NET Core middleware pipeline, plus the sharding features of Postgres and Citus, to build a scalable multi-tenant application.
Adam Storr uses the IHttpContextAccessor interface to access the current logged in users through HttpContext.