Learn how to create an accordion using AngularJs
- Starting with Chrome version 45, NPAPI is no longer supported for Google Chrome.
- We have detected you are using Google Chrome and might be unable to use the Java plugin from this browser.
- Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer are recommended browsers for websites using java applets.
- To learn how to create an accordion using angularjs go through the example given below
- There are many advantages of using accordion that’s why it is the most commonly used feature nowdays.
@mscavazzin: “Learn how to create an accordion using #AngularJs ”
In this blog i am going to discuss about accordions i.e is a web control used while creating menus, content-rich pages.
In this example i have used few angularjs directives such as ngClick, ngShow and ngInit.
ngClick – To link each Accordion contents.
ngShow – To display Accordion content in expanded view, when the user click on collapsed content .
ngInit – To display intial view of an accordion created i.e the default view.