- Starting with Chrome version 45, NPAPI is no longer supported for Google Chrome.
- Step5- Now creatHTMLml file like: static -> angularapp -> HTML folder then create file test1.html and test.html and just use this code in both file show in below
- We have detected you are using Google Chrome and might be unable to use the Java plugin from this browser.
- Step3: Then create templates file in a static folder and then in this template folder create main.html file path like this static -> angularapp -> HTML folder.
- Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer are recommended browsers for websites using java applets.
Blogs posted in Python. The title is How to add AngularJS in Django framework? – Find Nerd
In Django framework first, create a project and then setup all file in Django server. Follow these steps given below
Step1- First, create a project in Django using the link given below and setup database in setting.py file.
Step2- Then create views.py file in your project. use below code
Step4- Now setup angularjs file in static folder like: test.js file and pass this file in the main.html file, the path should be like: static -> angularapp -> js folder. Use this code shown below