- It fits seamlessly with React—in MVC terms, Flux is the Model and Controller to React’s View, but it actually goes much deeper than that.
- Instead, it sets out a Dispatcher, Store, and View model for creating applications with much clearer data flow.
- Once you get acquainted with Flux and React, finally, the course takes us through integrating the Flux application with our backend.
- This course is a complete introduction to Flux, covering the new Flux paradigm and teaching how to create Flux and React web applications from the ground up.
- Ben Fhala discovered his passion for data visualization six years ago while he was working at Parsons in New York, in their data visualization department, PIIM.
Learn Startup – Build a successful business and change the world