Learning Web Development with Bootstrap and Angular
- Two of the most popular frontend frameworks, Angular and Bootstrap, have undergone a major overhaul to embrace emerging web technologies so that developers can build cutting-edge web applications.
- Inside this title you’ll dive, fingers first, into the basics of both the tools, and once you’re familiar with them, you’ll move onto Bootstrap’s new grid system and Angular’s built-in directives.
- For the last decade, Sergey has been responsible for customizing and producing weboriented applications for wholesale business management solutions projects for several worldwide mobile communication companies.
- Stephen Radford is a full-stack web and app developer based in the heart of England–Leicester.
- He and his business partner now run Cocoon, a web development company that builds and maintains web and mobile apps.
Learning Web Development with Bootstrap and Angular – Second Edition [Sergey Akopkokhyants, Stephen Radford] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.
- Updated for the latest releases of Angular and Bootstrap, this book shows you how to build web applications with cutting-edge web technologies
- Combine the best of both worlds to build single page apps with elegant user interfaces
Stephen Radford is a full-stack web and app developer based in the heart of England–Leicester. Originally from Bristol, Stephen moved to Leicester after studying Graphic Design at college to accept a job at one of the UK’s largest online marketing companies. Whilst working at a number of agencies, Stephen developed several side projects, including FTPloy, a SaaS designed to make continuous deployment available to everyone. The project was subsequently a finalist in the .NET Awards Side Project of the Year category. He and his business partner now run Cocoon, a web development company that builds and maintains web and mobile apps. Cocoon also works closely with a handful of startups and businesses to develop ideas into websites and apps.