On the road to Angular 6: 5.2.0 — RC.0 lift-off
- Angular 5.1 is not the only good news though — Stephen Fluin, developer advocate at Google announced in a blog post that the team also released v1.6 of the Angular CLI, and the first stable release of Angular Material.
- According to Fluin, Angular CLI 1.6 includes support for building applications which take advantage of this new feature.
- The release of Angular CLI 1.6 brings better support for adding Universal to your existing projects via Schematics and App Shell support.
- To build your Universal app, simply run the following command: – – You can generate and build an application shell, which uses a special universal build to create a static first render of your application in your .
- As Karsten Sitterberg pointed out in his post detailing version 5’s most exciting features, “the Angular team already has announced that the latest version’s focus applications should be even faster at runtime and more compact in delivery.
Angular 6: Even though we’re still in awe of Angular 5, it’s business as usual for the team. Case in point: the release candidate period for 5.1.0 has begun
@JAXenterCOM: On the road to #Angular6: 5.2.0 — RC.0 lift-off #angular
No rest for the Angular team
Angular 5’s aim is to continue the team’s focus on making it smaller, faster, and easier to use. But even though we’re still in awe of the release, it’s business as usual for the Angular team. Case in point: the release candidate season for 5.2.0 has officially begun.
A new year, a new stable version! Let’s ring in 2018 with some bug fixes for the stable release 5.1.3 and the first release candidate of 5.2.0.
Why settle for Angular 5.1.0 when you can have 5.2.0?
The beta season for Angular 5.2.0 has officially begun — the first beta brings five features, namely
Angular 5.1.0 is here. Although it only brings three bugfixes, the Angular 6 machinery is now in motion.
Angular 5.1 is not the only good news though — Stephen Fluin, developer advocate at Google announced in a blog post that the team also released v1.6 of the Angular CLI, and the first stable release of Angular Material.
If you want to see the full list of features and bugfixes, see the Angular, Material, and CLI changelogs.
What does it take to reach version five of Angular Material? 11 alpha releases, 12 beta releases, and three release candidates. Furthermore, the CDK has finally graduated from Angular Labs.