🚨🚨🚨 Only one more day! 🚨🚨🚨 Get your tickets now! #ComeCampWithUs #RailsCamp ➡️ #android…
- We will be scheduling a bus to leave from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport at 4:30pm local time to go up to camp.
- Be mindful to pick a flight to arrive before the bus leaves if you plan on taking the bus.
- The bus will arrive back at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport at 12:00pm local time.
- Be mindful to pick a flight that departs at least 90 minutes after that time.
- We’ve been there and they mean it when they say use their map.
Rails Camp South is a retreat for the software and design community to meet
and learn from each other while getting out of the city to unplug around
the campfire. Come camp with us!
@railscampsouth: 🚨🚨🚨 Only one more day! 🚨🚨🚨
Get your tickets now! #ComeCampWithUs #RailsCamp
Rails Camp is a retreat for the software and design community to meet and learn from each other while getting out of the city to unplug around the campfire.
This year, Rails Camp South will take place in Dahlonega, Georgia at the Wahsega 4-H Center. There’s tons of awesome facilities you can take advantage of – whether you to rough it or camp in comfort.
There are 16 cabins total–coed, male-only, and female-only cabins.
Eight cabins with bunks beds are around the men’s bathhouse
Six cabins with bunk beds are around the women’s bathhouse
Linens are *not* provided. You need to bring a sleeping bag and pillow.
Each cabin only has four outlets, so you may want power strips!
If you’re into getting the full experience, bring your own tent like this guy! Plus, our venue this year provides lots of sweet outdoor hangout spots.
Outdoor common areas are:
The Wahsega 4-H Center has tons of common areas (and where you’ll find most people hanging out).
Dining Hall — fits everyone, but will be closed between meals
Recreation Hall — fits everyone; has a stereo and projector for karaoke
Wahsega has a lot of activities on the camp itself. We are also working on some optional outings from the camp grounds. We will be planning and announcing talks and trying some projects unconference-style at the camp.