- In the workshop attendees will migrate a production-ready application to the latest version of Angular, and learn a step by step plan for migrating any application from Angular 1.x, including: preparing your Angular 1.x application for migration, minimizing risk through small steps, dealing with third party libraries, effectively migrating routing, including protecting routes & preloading data, dealing with
- We will dive into how to setup, create and debug a web application with Angular 2 and TypeScript that will let us explore the various concepts, and familiarise ourselves with some of the new terminology in Angular 2.
- Conference ticket grants access to all Day #1 conference sections, coffee breaks, lunch, party, and FREE “Ionic 2 + Firebase workshop” OR “Migrating Angular 1 Apps to Angular 2 workshop” (a free separate ticket is required for these – see Workshops below).
- The talks and workshops will be mostly about Angular (with the primary focus on Angular 2 ) and other technologies related to the Angular framework.
- You have to buy the Conference Day ticket separately if you wish to attend the sessions on February 11th.
ngVikings 2017 is a web front-end developers conference to take place in Copenhagen (Denmark). The event includes: Conference Day (February 11th): more than 20 talks split into 2 tracks + Workshops Day (February 12th): a set of in-depth hands-on full-day sessions.
The talks and workshops will be mostly about Angular (with the primary focus on Angular 2) and other technologies related to the Angular framework. ngVikings is a non-profit, Nordics web developer communities-driven event.
@dotJS: Our partners @ngVikingsConf offers a 100€ discount to Nordics main @angularjs conference. Copenhagen, Feb 11-12
Our apologies fellow Internet users but for security reasons we’ve ceased support for your browser version.
The good news is that if you have an Internet-enabled device in your pocket you can more than likely use that instead.
Thanks for visiting.