The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | © 2016 Microsoft.
- Installs powered by the Microsoft Web Platform Installer
- The installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@ltffl: Real-time applications using Core, SignalR & Angular #AspNetCore #angularjs #signalr
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
Hisham Bin Ateya continues his series on Request Filtering in ASP.NET Core with a look at integrating with the ASP.NET Pipeline.
Nice tutorial from Rene van Osnabrugge showing how to run an ASP.NET Core application on Azure Container Service with Marathon and Haproxy support.
Dominick Baier announces the release of IdentityModel v2, which now targets netstandard 1.3.
Daniel Lo Nigro announces the release of ReactJS.NET 3.0, with .NET Core support and big updates to the tutorial.
This site is managed for Microsoft by Neudesic, LLC. | © 2016 Microsoft. All rights reserved.