The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@JoeIngeno: Single Page Applications #Angular Release Candidate @shanselman #aspnet #dotnet #SPA
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
The ASP.NET team is proud to announce general availability of ASP.NET Core 2.0. This release features compatibility with .NET Core 2.0, tooling support in Visual Studio 2017 version 15.3, and the new Razor Pages user-interface design paradigm.
Matthew Groves shows how to use the Couchbase.Extensions.Caching middleware plugin to easily add distributed caching capabilities to an application.
Andrew Lock covers middleware in this extract from his upcoming book.
Matt Warren looks back over the past 3 years of opening the source of .NET, delving into stats on repositories and participation.
Steve Gordon shares his first video (ASP.NET Core 2.0 – Exploring Application Startup) as well as details on how he created it.
Lachlan Barclay walks through how to have zero downtime deployments with an ASP.NET application.
Javier Calvarro Nelson uses TestServer, an in-memory implementation of a server akin to Kestrel or HTTP.sys, for testing an MVC app.
Beth Massi shared the creative and technical content for Microsoft Connect(); 2017 event held November 15-17, including all of the source code for the SmartHotel360 demos, in a GitHub repo.