The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
@dotnetkicks: Single Page Applications Angular Release Candidate by shanselman #aspnet via DotNetKicks
Start learning ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core for free with videos, interactive tutorials, code samples and more.
The ASP.NET team is proud to announce general availability of ASP.NET Core 2.0. This release features compatibility with .NET Core 2.0, tooling support in Visual Studio 2017 version 15.3, and the new Razor Pages user-interface design paradigm.
Dan Roth announces the release of Preview 1 of ASP.NET MVC 5.2.4, Web API 5.2.4, and Web Pages 3.2.4 on NuGet. This release contains some minor bug fixes and a couple of new features specifically targeted at enabling .NET Standard support for the ASP.NET Web API Client.
Steve Gordon looks at why his hyperlinks don’t work on his Razor Pages in ASP.NET Core 2.0.
This post talks about 5 tools for bundling and minification in ASP.NET Core.
Anuraj Parameswaran chooses which browser to launch from VSCode while debugging ASP.NET Core by adding debug configuration.
Matthew Groves shows how to use the Couchbase.Extensions.Caching middleware plugin to easily add distributed caching capabilities to an application.
Andrew Lock covers middleware in this extract from his upcoming book.
Matt Warren looks back over the past 3 years of opening the source of .NET, delving into stats on…